I’m a die-hard edmhead that is probably why I always check out or imagine EDM remixes for any tracks I like.
Here’s a list of some cool Kenyan EDM remakes that I just had to share. I hope you get new favourites.
1. Wicky Mosh – Atoti (L3GS Remix)
The 2002 classic is now reborn through the crafty Afro sounds of L3GS Music.
2. Defunk – Cant Buy Me ft. Megan Hamilton & Wes Writer (Artomic Remix)
Artomic is a fast rising EDM duo who recently made some new chill future bass releases with Valerie Rose & Alice Minguez (both from somewhere not in Africa.) Artomic is the kind that will keep you looking forward to what’s next. This is a pretty cool remix. Love it when the chorus kicks in… and that drop!
3. Martin Garrix David Guetta – So Far Away ft. Jamie Scott Romy (DYLVN Remix)
I could jam to this track over and over. I actually do!
4.Anto Neosoul & L.A.X FINE BOY – Nakupenda (ic4beast remix)
C4Beast is notorious for making Kenyan Moombah remixes that quite frankly outdo the originals.
This is Dj Fita’s remake of the sensual track Need Your body by Khwezi. Fvzzkill did a remake (I couldn’t find it anywhere anymore. 🙁 )
6. Ariana Grande – Into You (D3tra & Proj8ct Remix)
Proj8ct is actually from the +255. But there are no boarders in Our House. I wish i could find more about D3tra.
7. Rebecca & Fiona – Need You (Imran Remix)
The melody part is my favourite! Check out more for Imran… Especially if your heart beats for Funky House, Tech House & Deep House!
8. David Guetta, Martin Garrix & Brooks – Like I Do (Avom Remix)
Meet the Avom.
9. Dabo Tap – Kansoul (Brackish Remix)
I specifically like how this remix transformed the original from a club song to one you’d make passionate love to!
Check out more remixes on LionafriQ Radio’s Youtube and Soundcloud Playlists.